A new way of keeping up to date with the world of VRTK!

A new day, a new blog!

So I've decided to try and engage more by trying to regularly blog about the goings on in VRTK. Things like updates to VRTK v4, new features coming, quick posts on how I've solved certain problems using VRTK... stuff like that.

I'm also going to have other guests contribute to the blog of anything they find may be useful to anyone using VRTK.

I'm also going to be looking at setting up new channels of communication with the VRTK community to provide better means of getting help and support on building cool stuff with VRTK.

I'll post more when I have something more interesting to say :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new VRTK website

VRTK - From then to now to the future

A new communication channel for VRTK